This week on The TechCrunch Podcast Anita Ramaswamy is back to talk about Adam Neumann’s latest Andreessen Horowitz-backed startup, and Amanda Silberling joins us to talk about teens flocking away from Facebook. And as always, we’ll catch you up on the tech news you may have missed this week.
Articles from the episode:
- a16z says ‘WeBack’ to WeWork’s Neumann with its biggest check ever
- US teens have abandoned Facebook, Pew study says
Other news from the week:
- HBO Max is removing 36 titles and creators are not happy
- Shopify launches Collabs, a new way for creators to earn revenue on the platform
- Meta invests in Take App, a Singaporean startup that helps merchants sell via WhatsApp
- American Airlines to buy 20 jets from Boom Supersonic
This article was originally published on TechCrunch.com. Read More on their website.